Green Supper Club

Wow!  How time flies!!  It is time for our 3rd supper club and I am just now posting pics from the last one!  I have been busy finishing up the school year and starting a new adventure of my own.  I was accepted to the Integrative Medicine Health Coaching program at Duke University.  I am commuting back and forth to Duke and doing distance learning.  I will keep you posted on my progress and of the wonderful things that I am learning at Duke to teach others how to obtain and maintain a healthy lifestyle that begins with a plant based diet. 
At our first supper club we had 9 in attendance and at our second one we had 20+!!  I cannot wait to see how many we have on our upcoming event!!!  Stay tuned for updates and wonderful tips and healthy recipes!!!



Recipes to come!
If you are interested in starting a healthy supper club in your area please feel free to e-mail me at smoothiediva@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts