Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life...

Every day is an opportunity to begin a new...if you have made bad choices in the past today can be a new beginning...if you have been making good or better choices and you are struggling and have faltered then again today is a new beginning....
I juice every day but every day I do not do a juice fast...so when I began my new fast yesterday it was difficult...so no matter how well I think I am eating when I go on the fast I realize that I could  have made better choices....how do I know this?  Because I had cravings for carbs...carbs are my sin!!  But I am over it today!  Because....today is the first day of the rest of my life!
I am going out to eat with a friend...how will I handle that since I am doing the juice fast?  Well the whole idea of the juice fast is to make it easier to consume large amounts of raw fruits and vegetables...so I will order a salad with fresh fruits and leafy greens....
Yesterday and this morning I had a green smoothie.

Fruit and Veggie Smoothie
kale
blueberries
mango
bananas

Comments

Popular Posts