SHUT THE DOOR!!! I AM GOING TO SHARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR THOSE YUMMY SMOOTHIES I MADE AT THE FARMERS MARKET???

  Remember those yummy smoothies at the local farmers market that
Everyone L-O-V-E-D so much!!!!
Well Guess What????
I am going to share the ingredients with you !!
Fruit and veggie smoothies, blueberry and fig vinaigrette dressing, and gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free chocolate chip cookies! The smoothies, dressing, and flour for the gluten free cookies were all made in the Vitamix!
My Farmers Market Smoothies
The Carolina Champ: Carrot, apple, ginger, lemon and honey
Texas Mojo: Mango, banana, oranges,  and honey
Mississippi Chiller: Kale, blueberries, banana, strawberries, lemon, and honey
~~You would add enough purified water to each to have the consistency that you desire~~
You can make these to your own taste by putting more or less of the different ingredients.
You can make them in your Vitamix or a juicer(but do not put a banana or honey in your juicer). 
You use less product in a Vitamix and can blend everything together in one unit.  This saves money, clean up and time. 
***I do not always use a sweetener in addition to the fruits but when I am looking for extra energy and food for my brain I use local honey. (refer to my post on the benefits of honey)
 
WARNING: DO NOT FEED HONEY TO INFANTS UNDER ONE YEAR!!

YOU CAN ORDER A REFURBISHED OR NEW VITAMIX TODAY AND RECIEVE FREE SHIPPING!!!!


Click on the link above and enjoy free shipping
or
ENTER THIS CODE FOR FREE SHIPPING!!! 

06-008866  GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ($25US/$35CN)
USE ABOVE CODE
 
 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts