WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN???

Good question!!  I have been busy completing my course work at Duke University to become a certified Integrative Health Coach!  Coaching and preparing for my oral and written exam has taken a lot of time and attention.  Plus the fact that I was also working full time and serving my community and sharing how to achieve a healthy lifestyle and have optimal health for life!! I want to thank my faithful followers registered and unregistered for your support in this blog.  It has been helpful to receive feedback regarding some of the information provided.  I will post my first newsletter that introduces what I actually do as an Integrative Health Coach and a recap of my personal journey to optimal health after battling Hepatitis C for 32 years.  I recently resigned my full time teaching job and am here to serve with God's guiding light!
Peace & Blessings!
Lacretia Scarboro M.A. IHC
Holistic Integrative Health Solutions LLC
www.hihcs.com

Comments

Popular Posts